Belkin Keyboard Kit for F5L154 is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-03-19. The program can be installed on Android.
This App addresses European keyboard command compatibility issues found in Samsung Tablets when using @, € and # marks. This application will take the place of the current physical keyboard in your tablet, and must be set manually upon install. This is a bug fix and relates to the following keyboards: F5L154. Using the app in addition to your keyboard will allow you to use these and other marks.
How to install Samsung Keyboard App
• Download Belkin Keyboard Extension Kit App from the Play store
• App will run automatically
• Once installed go to the settings icon and click it
• Scroll to “language and input” select
• Under Keyboards and input methods
• Under Default sub screen keyboards check the Belkin Character Extension (check mark)
• Hit ok on pop up menu (we do not collect any data)
• To the right of the App is a setting cog, click that and select your language, only choose one language
• Hit back
• Go to Default Keyboard and click the Belkin Character Extension
Note: When Samsung tablets power down they revert to their native keyboard. If this happens, you will have to manually change your keyboard again.
Belkin Keyboard Kit for F5L154 (version 0.4) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.